User Tag List

Thread: Design 26 Nopsa anorak

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 26 Nopsa anorak

Size 98-140 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 26 Nopsa anorak

The pocket instructions were written out but there was no picture of the entire front pocket. I think I got it figured out. I took some pics to help anyone else that feels like trying this one. I modified it to have a lining. I wish that I had used a zipper rather than snaps to close it because I think it would have been easier to line that way. I'm not crazy about the the neckline area but it will do There were some markings missing from this pattern but overall it was fine.

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak II by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak III by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak IV by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr

#26 Otto 1/10 "Nopsa" Anorak V by Apple Dumpling Gear, on Flickr
    Last edited by hershyyyy; 09-24-2010 at 11:07 PM.
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

@hershyyyy hows the fit? I am thinking this is a great pattern for ds winter coat but it looks super wide?
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I didn't actually find it that wide but it was hard to get on and off. I would add a side zip from the bottom or something like that. I also didn't like how I modified the hood. I think it had a zip originally? I would just do it that way. The hood wasn't deep enough as I did it.

Can't wait to see what you make!

Rebecca
    Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).

Downloads
    Uploads

in 122cm, this is my go-to winter coat pattern for him, love it. i didnt find the need to size down for my twig ds, it is still pretty wide but considering the layers that will go under it, it does fit good.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.