User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 Ruusunnuppu leggings

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 18 Ruusunnuppu leggings

Size 98-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Ruusunnuppu leggings

I made these in size 128, with a 21" piece of 3/4" elastic in the waist. This is a side view, but it's pretty hard to see the side detail due to the nature of the panne velour.
    Attached Images Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ~ kelly ~

mom to Alex, Zoe and Jack

my ISO:
    Snoopy Embroidery CDs
    dies for metal snaps to fit an OSDS press & 14/16 metal snaps

Visit Sewing Mamas'
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    Find Sewing Mamas on
    !
    Tweet with
    !
    Check out the Sewing Mamas
    !

Downloads
    Uploads

in 98cm with no SA, perfect fit and i will def make more of it.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

The shirt is #13 from Otto 4-07 size 92 width, 98 length. The pants are #18 from 1-10 size 98. Great fit! I'll be making more of these.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

DSCN2928 by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

I used a stretchy ribknit from JA's and it doesn't have the same loose gathered look that the velour would give. Plus, I have a feeling that I did the darts wrong. It was one of those projects that I did a little here and a little there and something got lost in between sewing sessions. I also did a rolled hem. Size 98.

Cindy

Downloads
    Uploads

I made these as part of a swap on another board.
    This is quite a wide pattern, even considering the leggings are meant to be on the looser side. The rise is also strangely long and I actually chopped a bit off the top after trying it on my 4yo. I'd probably leave off the seam allowances for an average sized child and reduce the rise a few cm. The pleats are a little bit fiddly to get even, but give a really nice look when finished, so it's worth the effort.