User Tag List

Thread: Design 15 Vaahtokarkki gingham blouse

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Vaahtokarkki gingham blouse

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Vaahtokarkki gingham blouse

Downloads
    Uploads

http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthr...light=1%2F2010
    Not my sewing, but I saw this when it was first posted, and just spent a long time searching for it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Vaahtokarkki in Blue by beach_mom_3, on Flickr
    Made using Lisette Lawn

Vaahtokarkki in Red by beach_mom_3, on Flickr
    Made using a quilting cotton

Great pattern, no issues and I feel like the sizing is spot on. I initially worried that the length would be too short but it wasn't for my girls. I like how using a light weight fabric (lawn, voile, etc.) comes across in the gathers and how the blouse hangs on the body. I did cut the frills about an inch longer than the pattern calls for. Also, I lined the yoke per StacyCK's instructions.

Pictures of the tops on the girls are here: http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthr...75#post1727575
    Last edited by beachmom; 03-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.

Cindy

Downloads
    Uploads

Cute pattern!
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Made this in a size 116. I did decide to lengthen the sleeves a couple of inches. The fit was absolutely perfect!!!! I love it and will definitely sew more shirts with this pattern!!!

The back

Downloads
    Uploads

Christina

Mama to Ryan (9/07) and Caroline (9/10)

&