User Tag List

Thread: Design 13 Puolukkapuuro corduroy pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 13 Puolukkapuuro corduroy pants

Size 74-110 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 13 Puolukkapuuro corduroy pants

Love these pants! I made a size 98 and only did the pockets on the back of the pants. I almost find the rise a little short. They're fine when my dd is standing up but when she sits they creep a little low. I thought at first that I'd made the front the back but I double checked and I didn't goof up.
    DSCN2679 by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

back pockets...
    DSCN2626 by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Shown on the right in the second photo.
    The rise is a little short. They were also a little wider than I liked, so I narrowed it down for the second (Thomas) pair.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,
    I made 2 pairs of these pants, I really like the fit for my 2 (almost 3 year)old. I made a size 92 and lengthed to 98 on the gray pair and added an extra inch on the brown pair. I modified the pockets - Kate said the pockets were too small on the gray pair - her hand wouldn't fit in. The pants went together very easily. It seems like they are good for skinny kids - the legs and hips are not too wide. A great basic pant pattern! I will be using this pattern again.

Thanks, Lauri

Downloads
    Uploads

Normally, I make a 92-98 width for dd with tons of extra length. I cut a straight 110 for this pair. The rise is slightly short, but it would have been worse if I had cut the way I normally do for her. I also used 1/2" elastic since I couldn't find any wider. I still had to add length of 1.5" inches, and she is just 1/4" taller than size 110. Since I used a wild print, I didn't do any embellishing. I just did pockets (no flaps) for the back out of a cordinating fabric. They don't look terribly wide, but they are wide. For the most part, I like the cut, but the hips almost have too much curve for a 4yo.

Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-