User Tag List

Thread: Design 02 Kamomilla T-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 02 Kamomilla T-shirt

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 02 Kamomilla T-shirt

Love this shirt, easy to sew, a little something more than a basic tee without tons of time invested in it.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have just made this in size 80cm for my 19 mo. It will certainly last her all of our winter. I chose to do the wide cuff version and I'm really pleased with the result. Went together well. I will probably make more.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have made two of these now in size 92 for my 2-then-3 year old. I chose the version with the bound sleeves, but lengthened them so that they shirt is long-sleeved instead of 3/4 length. I used FOE instead of binding for both versions, because I am lazy/scared of/have problems with binding. I found the sleeves to be too wide at the wrists (the pattern specifies how wide the finished cuff should be before you sew the sleeve and side seams) for a long-sleeve top, so with both of my tops I took in some of that width after the top was finished. I like having the sleeve cuffs trim enough that they 1) don't droop down over my kid's hands and 2) are tight enough that she can push them up to wash hands or whatever and they will stay up. I like the gathered look of the neckline and sleeves, and will probably make more! 92 is the largest size, but it fits my DD wide and long, so she can wear it for a while!

One version (she is pretending to fly here, so you can get a good view of the arms!):

Another version:

With that second one, the neckline came out wider than I would like. Not sure if that was due to the FOE I used or what...
    Expat Repatriating mama to two three!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New baby born at home, April 2014
    (Disclaimer: He's bigger than that now)