User Tag List

Thread: Design 38 Becky camisole top/nightdress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 38 Becky camisole top/nightdress

Size 134-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 38 Becky camisole top/nightdress

Pattern went together nicely, I definitely will be making some more of these. DD loves it, but I will be leaving a lot less seam allowance on the sides next time, it's big fitting on my dd, as you can tell in the modeled pic. I will be making the Camisole version next I think!

~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here it is in a different print, I did not add as much width this time (not modeled though, because it's a gift for dd)

~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

Downloads
    Uploads

in sizes 134 and 152. I didn't add a seam allowance around the neck and armholes and topstitched all of the seams to make them lay flat.

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is my "Becky" Nightdress. Made in size 152. Fabric: Black interlock and ribknit turquoise kitty print. Binding in Black interlock.

I didn't quite have enough kitty fabric so I pieced some black interlock into the side panels. I like how it came out. Added a kitty fabric applique to the black bodice which pulled the whole nightgown together. Did a 3-thread narrow rolled hem to keep some length. Fast and easy to sew up. Another A+ ottobre pattern.

~~Cheryl~~
    Farm wife and Mom

A Heavenly view from my backyard.