User Tag List

Thread: Design 37 Rudolf pajamas

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 37 Rudolf pajamas

Size 134-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 37 Rudolf pajamas

I like the pattern, except it was soooo hard to trace. There are a LOT of lines on Pattern E. So take your time, it can be a bit confusing.

Overall, it was typical PJ's except the shoulders sit forward a bit more than normal and I felt the legs were about 10% - 20% too wide at the bottom. You MUST use ribbing or some really super stretchy knit. Even with the ribbing, I really had to S-T-R-E-T-C-H the it to get it to line up with the width at the hem line. I did make 4 pair (same size) of the pj bottoms and on the subsequent ones I measured the bottom width & then subtracted roughly 15% and redrew the pattern lines a tad bit more straight.
    Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 37 Rudolf pajamas

Size 146 width and 134 length made out of thermal. I took 3" off the rise to have them sit more comfortably at her natural waist. I only made the pants and did not use the shirt pattern. I agree with Debi the pants were difficult to trace since there is so much going on on the pattern page. I'll make them again but only take 2" off the rise to leave a little growing room.

Ruth Ann
    Mama to Hannah & Eden