User Tag List

Thread: Design 17 Neat Beat pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 17 Neat Beat pants

Size B 110-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 17 Neat Beat pants

I sewed a pair of these for my 8 year old dd last year. I added a yoga waist (cotton/lycra tube) instead of following their instructions. They were cute & dd loved them, I don't think I have any pictures and they were ruined in a painting incident.

Anyway, I'm sewing a pair right now for my younger, 5.5 year old dd. I'm making a 110 with about 3/4" added length for hem allowance. These are supposed to fit slim, but they are baggy on her & loose in the waist. I'm fussing with modifying the pattern so I can make her several pairs. I'll post pictures of this pair. Hopefully I'll be able to adjust the pattern to make her other pairs that will fit better.
    Ashlea

married to David, one fabulous artist (teacher).
    Full time, homeschooling Mom to Thomas 3/99,
    Claire 6/02 and Lila 1/05

Downloads
    Uploads

Neat Beat Pant=Skinny Jeans by beach_mom_3, on Flickr
    Size 110 made without seam allowances so she would have a pair of "skinny jeans" like her big sister

Neat Beat Pants by beach_mom_3, on Flickr
    Made the same exact way. The girls are the same height but blondie is about 5 pounds heavier. It's a great pair of pants and super easy to sew. I like the flat, front yoke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

made this in 110cm with no SA but with non stretch denim, it fits her just a bit pita to pull on so next time i;d make it with stretch denim or cord. but a very nice skinny jeans pattern. the rise however is a bit too short for my liking (but i dont like my dd to wear hipsters at her age) so i might add 1" to the rise if i am going to sew it again.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Neat Beat pants from 6/09

My daughter didn't want any pants with buttons, so this pattern was a great alternative.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog: