User Tag List

Thread: Design 05 Kaarna lined corduroy pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 05 Kaarna lined corduroy pants

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 05 Kaarna lined corduroy pants

in 86cm, i love the fit on this and will definitely be sewing more. inner is lined with fleece.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I found that these are pretty long and wide even with cloth diapers, but I like the pants. Instead of adding a drawstring, I just did a faux one by sewing a bow on the front of them.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Pics after I get my regular computer working again, but I thought this pattern is easy and adorable, but runs HUGE. I made a sz 74 and I think it would fit an 18month old.

As you can see, ADORABLE. What you can't see in these pics is that these "size 74" pants go up to my 9 month old's neck. Even when cuffed.
    Last edited by boingo82; 02-24-2010 at 09:59 AM.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

in 86cm no SA, didnt line it. but love the fit of it on my skinny ds. didnt find it ran wide & long though..hmm

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I still find the sizing on these to be LUDICROUS. I just made a pair of sz 62 and they perfectly fit my 18 month old with a little room to spare. The 74s I made a while back? Still WAY too big.

edit: this is what I'm talking about, y'all. This is an 18 month old baby, and size 62 pants. Now I'll grant you that this baby runs small, but STILL. He is wearing 74-80 in other Ottobre patterns.
    Last edited by boingo82; 12-02-2010 at 06:31 PM.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the heads up on this! I am about to trace these for my daughter and was going to do a 68. Instead I'll do a 62 with no seam allowance!
    Danielle

Mommy to Ellie (5/09) and Aria (11/10) and loving it!