User Tag List

Thread: Design 04 Mustikka romper

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 04 Mustikka romper

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 04 Mustikka romper

I love this romper!! I made 6 in a sz 74 for my baby and my cousin's baby. It has only 4 pieces (plus binding) and goes together really fast! I found you can hem the legs, or put cuffs on them. You can add embroidery or applique down the front and it's very cute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Still crazy about it!

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

I forgot to say earlier, one of my favorite things about the slim fit is that it works so well on crawling babies. In some outfits their knees crawl up inside the romper and they get frustrated. That doesn't happen with this one. It is probably my favorite winter thing for a crawler. It's warm but doesn't get in the way of movement.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Modified to have snap closures to avoid the zipper. Added cuffs at the bottom as well. And added a kangaroo pocket.

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new to sewing and would like to know did you get this pattern out of the magazine or is there a tutorial somewhere?

Downloads
    Uploads

It's in the magazine issue 6/2009.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Super easy to put together. I made the smallest size and the arm holes were a little fiddly since there wasn't much room!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Another! I should try altering for snaps at the shoulders since I always hate fiddling with the zipper!

But otherwise it is very darling!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

I wanted to love this more than I did. It was easy to sew, and cute, but my baby only wore it once. We EC'ed, so it was impractical for frequent diaper changes or potty trips. Really fiddly to get baby legs in and out quickly.

Expat Repatriating mama to two three!!!

New baby born at home, April 2014
    (Disclaimer: He's bigger than that now)

Downloads
    Uploads

Another, in size 62. I love baby outfits with cuffs on the bottom because I hate when baby pants ride up their legs. I need to add cuffs to the next one!

Kelly

Visit my blog at