User Tag List

Thread: Design 01 Baby's shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 01 Baby's shirt

Size 56-98 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Baby's shirt

Nice fitting top, uses a neckband piece rather than binding (applied like a cuff instead of folded over and under).

Charlene
    WAHM to 1 DS and 3 DD's

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Baby's shirt

I wanted a basic shirt pattern with no bindings for my baby girl. This appeared to be exactly what I wanted. But... I'm not all that pleased. The arm scythe is off, the armhole is cut funny, its hard to explain I guess. The sleeves end up pointing more downward so when baby lifts up her arms the whole shirt shifts up more and bunches up. The body is cut rather slim as well.

only modification was to lengthen the sleeves to eliminate the cuff.

~Andrea~
    SAHM to Emma Grae 9/9/02, Michael Oscar III 8/2/04, Bevin Mathew 5/30/06, Killian Parker 7/5/08, Piper Maley 8/30/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.