User Tag List

Thread: Design 37 Boy's boxer briefs

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 37 Boy's boxer briefs

Size 86-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 37 Boy's boxer briefs

I've used this pattern twice. first for a bathing suit for my DD, then again as a swap gift. The trim is a bit fiddly, and I think serging the front seams before doing the trim was maybe a bad idea as it added bulk to the front seams. I really liked it, though!

Brenda,
    Mom to 3 boys 16-24 and a sweet young thing of 8.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I've done this in short & long, these are some longs, one of my go-to patterns

My ds calls longjohns undertighties, just cracks me up With the weather getting chilly here I thought I'd whip out a bunch along with some turtlenecks. The brightest, craziest set are in the wash They are all from otto 4/04 with some shirt mods

JA rib, waffle and interlock

then the set he had to try on - my lego dudes want me to wear this mama

Ok, I still need to hem it can you take it off now?

Hey Taite, weren't you going to give that back so I can finish it?

nope, lol
    Sarah, mama to Riley (95), Mason (96), and Taite, the ragamuffin (05)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and the

Downloads
    Uploads

I used this pattern to make pj shorts. I lengthened the leg and eliminated the cuff.

Has anyone else noticed that the pattern doesn't leave much room for a waistband?

Downloads
    Uploads

All of DS's boxers have been made from this pattern. I skip the front dart (he's 3! It's not like he needs the room!) and the bottom leg cuffs and just serge the bottom of the legs. When he was potty training I lined the codpeice with 2-3 extra layers and a PUL outer and it worked great. These also make really cute girly boxers when you finish the legs with a lettuce hem
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

I've made these lots of times now, using the tutorial that makes the back seamless and all seams on the outside, although I still put the dart in the middle piece. I also add length.

Downloads
    Uploads

Love this pattern. Perfect fit for my DS, size 98 on a slim 4 yo with some added length and also an inch to the rise.

Sarah, in love with Pearry, mama to Pearry 2 and Isabella (Born breech at home), Benjamin Paul, my Jan 1st bebe

Downloads
    Uploads

I used the tutorial suggested above-its great thank you!
    The friend I sent them to said they were a great fit

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

I used the tutorial as well.
    Great fit!
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

The trim makes them kind of bulky for undies, I lengthened them a bit and use them for pj shorts. Nice fit though.

I plan on making more using the simplified version without the trim/cuffs.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop