User Tag List

Thread: Design 35 T-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 35 T-shirt

Size 86-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 35 T-shirt

These shirts were made using the basic tee pattern in Otto 4/04. This is a great basic tee. I find it runs a bit on the slim side. These were all made using Chez Ami striped jerseys.

Katie.
    ---my goalie girl---

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

agree with pp, I like this but find it to fit very slim, and I need to widen the neck opening a bit for DS.
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

yep, slim fitting- great for pjs

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

Downloads
    Uploads

Graded down to fit my ds. Cuffs were added to keep sleeves down during sleep

Erica mama to ds 1/2009

Downloads
    Uploads

Without a doubt this is my "go to" pattern for my granddaughter's pj's --- for a couple years now. These are close fitting - not a lot of ease which is the way it should be for pj's. If you want a tee or leggings with more ease - this is so not the pattern for you. ;)

I think I've used this pattern (different sizes) probably 3 dozen times already.
    Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 86 for my nephew. Made from upcycled t shirts! I can't comment on fit since I haven't even mailed them yet!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

I have used this pattern for years for my son's pajamas. It is nice and slim which works great for jammies, and I did cut away a little from the neckline. He has a big head, but I think this neckline runs slim. This is part of this year's Christmas jammies, and it is a size 134. I added 1.5" to the hem and sleeves since my son is quite tall for his age.

Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Downloads
    Uploads

My go-to PJ top pattern. Actually, it's my go-to basic t-shirt pattern. I often make it with a ribbed neckline rather than bound (as drafted). It's a slimmer fit than other patterns, but that is what fits my kids best anyway. I have every sized traced from 86cm - 128cm and use for the basis of most of my birthday gift sewing. Very reliable sizing.
    Mama to Noah (Aug 03), Owen (Jun 06), and Rosa (Feb 11)

Come visit my blog!