User Tag List

Thread: Design 34 Panties for little girls

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 34 Panties for little girls

Size 86-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 34 Panties for little girls

I love this pattern, but I don't like working with skinny FOE!
    Brenda,
    Mom to 3 boys 16-24 and a sweet young thing of 8.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I modified the pattern to use it for training pants first. I would consider myself, adv. beginner, so I'm sure there are different ways to go about it... If you're interested there are some pictures showing my progress on my flickr.

eta: the pink stripe is cotton lycra.
    Last edited by twolilacs; 04-27-2011 at 06:37 PM.
    Melanie
    mom to 2

Camper pics link:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[SIZE="1"]ISO: Elna L5d feet& plates

Downloads
    Uploads

love em love em love em.

Even better w/ boxer elastic on top.

I've also made these training pants by adding a full inner of bamboo velour and a hidden layer of bamboo fleece through the front.
    Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

My 22mo dd is potty training and I have been wanting to make some underwear for her. I thought she was too little for the ones in Otto 4/04, but I made some in size 86 just to see (her waist is 45 cm - not even on the otto chart! LOL). They are the tiniest, cutest little pair of underwear! And I apparently used some sturdy elastic, because they're almost too tight in the waist. I used the binding method for the legs and like it, but I will definitely try the elastic version as well. They took just a bit of fabric and not a lot of time! (I realized that I made these in a not-very stretchy interlock, thus the tight fit. I have since made a 92 in some very stretchy rayon, also bound legs, and she loves them! Calls them her soft panties.)

Downloads
    Uploads

I did a pair in size 86, converting the elastic to just ribbing. DD likes these. I tried the regular elastic too on another pair. Both make a cute, and apparently comfortable (as she likes them) pair of undies for a little one.

Downloads
    Uploads

We love these here too. I still need to try the elastic legs though.
    Last edited by mamakate; 02-19-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

LOVE this pattern. I have made quite a few for DD and she loves these as well. I did elastic in the ribbing for the waistband, which I really like, keeps it on her skinny waist better than just plain ole ribbing.

ETA some of the waistbands are slightly bigger than the others because I ran out of my 3/4 inch elastic and had to use 1 inch.

Sarah, in love with Pearry, mama to Pearry 2 and Isabella (Born breech at home), Benjamin Paul, my Jan 1st bebe

Downloads
    Uploads

Bound the legs without elastic and used 1/2" elastic in the waist.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

In a house, on a street, in Ontario Canada
    Downloads
    Uploads

So everyone seems to be using cotton binding on the legs without elastic but using elastic in the waist.

I made a pair for my dd and they fell off her.
    I just hemmed the legs and then did a ribbing waist without elastic.
    I will try another pair tonight.

Downloads
    Uploads

A few new pairs. No s/a on legs or waist on these. I will add that next time. I used 3/4" elastic at the waist also, which was a bit bigger than Ottobre called for.
    Love how easy the picot elastic was to do. It was a bit loose, and did fray off several inches, so looking to fix that.
    Cute prints are from a scrap box I got from lilmama, and the p/w stripe (CA) and square dot (Fabrichound) are from stash.
    Last edited by twolilacs; 08-07-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    Melanie
    mom to 2

Camper pics link:

[SIZE="1"]ISO: Elna L5d feet& plates

Downloads
    Uploads

I love these but I made them with elastic and its too hard for her to pull them up and down herself, next time I will make them with c/l bindings

Mama to Claudia-Jean 29/01/09

Downloads
    Uploads

6 new pairs in size 98. I took 1'' off the rise (to adjust for not using elastic) and changed the elastics to c/l bands. if anyone is interested, I used 2x12'' for the legs and 2x18'' for the waist and that works well for us. The rise is quite high but my girls like that. These are full coverage panties.

Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog

Downloads
    Uploads

HI,vwhere can i get a pattern like this

Downloads
    Uploads

hi where can I get this pattern