User Tag List

Thread: Design 15 Cargo pants and corduroy pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Cargo pants and corduroy pants

Size 86-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Cargo pants and corduroy pants

from an earlier sns:

It was time for me to conquer garment zippers, and while it isn't the neatest, it works

Otto 4/04 #15 - 8 pcs (I left off the back pockets & beltloops), cord from a semi-local fabric store.

I cut a 92 with scant seam allowances and I *should* have adjusted the waist to an 86, my dude has no waist! Sort of fits the manny, but will need some adjustments for ds.

forgot to topstitch the pocket flap and didn't realize until the legs were sewn up

Da guy in the pocket

Ta-Da

to go with this shirt

TFL
    Sarah, mama to Riley (95), Mason (96), and Taite, the ragamuffin (05)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    and the
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Cargo pants and corduroy pants

Cargo and Corduroy Pants #15 otto 4/04

With button hole elastic in the waist for adjustability. Zipper fly and pockets in the front. These pants run long!!!! I had to chop off 4" at the bottom and I still make a big cuff for growth.

Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).