User Tag List

Thread: Design 12 Three pretty dresses

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 12 Three pretty dresses

Size 86-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 12 Three pretty dresses

floral cord dress - I made a 92 so it's a bit big for her (2yo), but not by much. I haven't put the velvet ribbon bows on it yet in this picture. It was a little short for my tast, so I would lengthen it if I made it again.

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 128 with 140 length Made with Moda fabric, Otto 04/04 #12 Nice fit!

Oh, and this is what you get when you tell your daughter to 'strike a pose'

~Veronica~
    Mama of Brianna (9) & Ashton (5)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

i love the fit on this, i made in 98cm with 104 hem and it fits her perfect. I also use this as a base pattern for the sugar city village frock. will definitely make this dress again. i omit the back zipper and had a front side opening and it worked nicely.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

A favourite of mine, beautifully shaped side seams along with shoulder and sleeve darts make this a wonderful fit. I love it and will be amking it until my youngest has grown out of it - a long way off as she's only just into the smallest size now Long back zipper makes it easy to get on and off despite the close fit.

Charlene
    WAHM to 1 DS and 3 DD's

Downloads
    Uploads

I actually made this without the 2nd fabric for the bottom hemline. It then becomes a super simple slightly flared dress w/ zipper up the back and long sleeves.

Debi

Downloads
    Uploads

in 122cm and i made it with the mandarin collar (cant really see in the pic), but i cant for the life of me figure out how to tie the chinese ball so i had to recut the front on a fold. but i love this dress pattern!
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

the simple version with a self-drafted collar for a madeline costume:

This is a great fitting dress and the darts at the shoulders and elbows really give a nice fit. I think I might sew up with dress in nice fabric as well. A winner
    Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog