User Tag List

Thread: Design 03 Fairy dress and panties

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03 Fairy dress and panties

Size 62-110 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03 Fairy dress and panties

I didn't know there were separate bloomers with this pattern for the longest time! Linen bloomers in a sz 92 for my skinny 3yo.

Downloads
    Uploads

Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Christine, I like yours better than the ones in the mag!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Alterations: If you look at the model shot of this dress, it is SUPER wide in the otto. I did not care for that look at all so I did my typical otto width at 80 with a height of 92. I used the 98 length, and I probably could have gone a little longer. I think the width is still a little wide, but I really like the fit on her.

Since I decided not to do the petals, I decided to do some nice detail work. I did my first hand-picked zipper, and I am in LOVE with this zipper. I think it would look even nicer with a better fabric, but I see myself doing many more of these. I used the technique from the Encyclopedia of Sewing Machine Techniques. I love that book!

I planned to do a blind hem on the hem, but I realized that I needed my stitches to go with the grain of the skirt. I ended up handsewing the hem, but I found a trick that really sped up the sewing. I used beeswax to coat the thread before I started sewing, and it kept my thread from tangling.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-