User Tag List

Thread: Design 02 Baby's dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 02 Baby's dress

Size 62-98 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 02 Baby's dress

in 92cm, love love this. i dont have a ruffler foot then but i imagine it would've helped big time! its super twirly and a hit!
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

That's CUTE!!!
    Miranda - Mama to Margot (02/07) and Abigail (10/10) and ever-learning wife to Josh
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I love it in that size!! I made it in a 62 and it looks frankly really comical. Like, the bodice of the dress is twice as wide as it is tall.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

I agree the proportion is off on the wee ones!
    Julianne, mama to two beautiful girls, teacher, and designer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh good to know about the width, I plan on making this one soon.
    Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Still really wide proportions in a 74. This is super cute for sitting and walking babies, but incompatible with crawlers IMO. They run over top of the front.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

I used a size 80 bodice but added length since my niece is a skinny little thing. The bodice looks right size for her, but the width on the skirt is overkill!! I know it's twirly but wow! It's a full circle skirt. It's a gift so it hasn't been tried on yet.

Since I had to lengthen I added about 3/4 of an inch to each tier and then added a full tier at the bottom instead of the short ruffle.

Kelly

Visit my blog at