User Tag List

Thread: Design 12 Outdoor jacket with seal embroidery

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 12 Outdoor jacket with seal embroidery

Size 80-110 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 12 Outdoor jacket with seal embroidery

The jacket is Otto #12, 3/2005. The only thing I changed was to skip the topstitching on the pockets (didn't want to put more holes in the fabric) and omit the bottom elastic.

The pants are the CarlaC Easy Fit pants. I added the elastic to the pant hems, but otherwise it is as drafted.

The fabric is from Peak Fabrics. Shell is two -way waterproof breathable, lining is lululemon dryflex (really nice stuff!), and the pants are from microfibre.

The store owner was SO helpful and I highly recommend this store. She also supplied me with the right colour zips and was very helpful with colour matching the fabrics.

This jacket feel very substantial and the owner of the fabric store was very confident that this combination (with a sweater underneath) will take her to about -10C (14F). Colder than that and she can wear her Land's End parka and bib snowpants.

Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.