User Tag List

Thread: Design 04 Baby bonnet

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 04 Baby bonnet

Size (head circumference) 36-48 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 04 Baby bonnet

Quick easy hat. I lined the hat, so that all the seams were covered, and the hat is a little warmer. I just cut/made a second hat, and put it inside the outer hat wrong sides together. I made the ties with the same fabric as the binding rather than adding a ribbon tie.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry it's sideways!

I made this hat lined and used binding for the ties. Went together pretty easily. Ties/going around corners with CS binder attachment was a little fiddly. Oh, this is a size 38cm.

This hat is a size 36cm. I used FOE for the ties and it worked quite well. I did not line this hat, but did CS the seams down.