User Tag List

Thread: Design 03 Baby's knit pants / skirted pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03 Baby's knit pants / skirted pants

Size 50-86 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03 Baby's knit pants / skirted pants

I made a whole bunch of these for Aldous and Audrey during the last stash game, and have only just started on the matching bodysuits. I only skirted one of them, and the red and pink are all for Audrey. Aldous only got the striped and the green. They're 5mths apart but wear the same size (Audrey is my granddaughter) These are all size 80

These go together VERY quickly and I use this pattern a lot.

Jacki, wife to Doug, SAHM to three girls, two boys.
    aldousmom on Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

One of my favorite patterns of all time. I love skirts over leggings for little ones!

Julianne, mama to two beautiful girls, teacher, and designer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

#3 from 5-06, in size 86 (lengthened a bit) for my daughter. Really cute pattern. Comes together super quick. I think they recommend rib knit for the waist band, but I wouldn't use that unless it had lycra in it. I use cotton/lycra jersey.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Shirt is from 1-06, #1 size 80 width, 86 length. Comes together quicker than I thought it would! Great pattern.
    Pants are from 5-06, #3, size 80. Another great pattern!
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I LOVE these!! I've made them a few times and sizing has been perfect, however, the most recent time I made the 86 was a bit big. She measures 89cm so I made the 86 with SA. I added elastic in the waistband this time.

This is a simple pattern, instruction is really not needed but it is clear and pattern pieces all match up well.

~Andrea~
    SAHM to Emma Grae 9/9/02, Michael Oscar III 8/2/04, Bevin Mathew 5/30/06, Killian Parker 7/5/08, Piper Maley 8/30/10

Downloads
    Uploads

One of these pairs is a 50cm, the other a 56cm. Pants went together soooooooooo easily!!! I did use fabric with lycra for one of the waistbands, wish I'd have done it for the other pair.