User Tag List

Thread: Design 01 Bodysuit

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 01 Bodysuit

Size 50-86 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!
    Last edited by mom2a2z; 06-08-2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: fix title

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Body

These are super easy to make and the fit is accurate. The size 80 fit both my skinny son and my super chubby granddaughter well! it wasn't either too big or too small on either of them.

Monkey body suit to go with the knit pants. Size 80

Whole outfit modeled by baby Aldous.

Another size 80, for Audrey.
    Jacki, wife to Doug, SAHM to three girls, two boys.
    aldousmom on Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Easy and fast to make - I've made easily 30+ of these. Probably more. I love the lapped shoulders. I only use 2 snaps on the bottom though, IMO 3 is overkill.

This pattern definitely works best in knits with a lot of stretch. (interlock, lycra-cotton jersey) It is not as awesome in t-shirt knits that don't stretch much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

I love the fit of this bodysuit, and how quickly it sews up. I like the idea of using only 2 snaps becasue 3 really does seem like too many.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009

Downloads
    Uploads

Best bodysuit ever!

Julianne, mama to two beautiful girls, teacher, and designer.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Bodysuit

Also cute with a bib added!

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

These are so tiny and cute! Love this one!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

This went together super fast! I still need to do snaps. Size 56cm and a 50cm size. I did all the binding use my attachment on the CS machine.

Downloads
    Uploads

Looks like a great pattern. This is a gift for my sister, due any day now. Needs snaps yet as the snap pliers I first tried on it didn't work right.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog: