User Tag List

Thread: Design 24 Sweatpants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 24 Sweatpants

Size 92-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 24 Sweatpants

back:

front:

I have made several pair of sweatpants from this pattern. The topstitching details make them look so much nicer than baggy sweatpants. The pair on the left is coverstitched sweatshirt fleece, and the pair on the right is just topstitched cotton knit. These are a size 104 width with 128 length. I made the pair on the right to be part of a costume, but I wanted something that would be worn again. The topstitching, back yoke, and cuffs keep these from looking like PJs.
    Mama to Noah (Aug 03), Owen (Jun 06), and Rosa (Feb 11)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come visit my blog!