User Tag List

Thread: Design 11 Polka dot knit dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 11 Polka dot knit dress

Size 62-98 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 11 Polka dot knit dress

size 62 - A lot of people say this runs wide. I actually like the width on it - very full and swingy. Cotton/lycra jersey and a coordinating interlock - the jersey has great recovery and the interlock has very little stretch, maybe that's why the width didn't seem too much for me. I would lengthen this if I made it again. Leggings from the same issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

Made it in a size 92, not sure how it fits on yet as it was a gift for a friends daughter. It is the one with the black skirt, the other is a ncbe variation. I love how it went together.
    Christine
    Proud Air Force Veterans wife of Greg and Mommy to 3 kids ages 8, 11, and 13
    Fur Mom to Bruce (kitty rescue) Velcro (rescue kitty also know as Itty Bitty)Ziva (mutt rescue) Thor (rescue kitten)
    My Blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is a size 68, her usual size right now or slightly large. I did it in interlock skirt and jersey polka dots, very very little stretch to the jersey. I narrowed the front and back bodice by 2 inches total from the center, by hanging each bodice piece off the fold 1/2 inch, thus taking the inches out of the center. I like the bodice fit now. I added a simple ruffle to the bottom.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this in a size 86 for my 3 year old, and it was HUGE. Really really wide. Like a good 3 inches PER SIDE! Maybe it will fit her when she is 6