User Tag List

Thread: Design 04 T-shirt with envelope neck

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 04 T-shirt with envelope neck

Size 62-98 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 04 T-shirt with envelope neck

I've made this shirt several times and it always comes together nicely, love the puffy sleeves. These are 62's on my 9 month old with 68 length on the shirt. All the elastic lengths were too long for her - she's a thin little thing. The pants are #14 from the same issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Kate - SAHM to 3 beautiful children - 1 girl & 2 boys

Princess Dress Pattern on sale NOW! (click on the banner above)

Downloads
    Uploads

Made 6 of these in size 86 but i changed it up and did long sleeves, using the long sleeve pattern from view #1 in this issue.
    Will post a picture tomorrow when it's light outside and i can get a good picture.

Really no adjustment needed to change the gathered short sleeve to the long straight sleeve. Really enjoyed the pattern.
    Sarah

Wife to John & mommy to princesses Faith & Olivia

Downloads
    Uploads

#4 1-07, love the fit of this.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

The fit in the torso is great-- this is a 92 for my just-turned-3 daughter. I modified the sleeves to bind the edges rather than gather them, because I wanted to have the shirt better co-ordinate with the skirt. I simply cut bindings a bit short and pulled them as I serged them onto the edge. As with most otto envelope necks, I tightened this one up a bit (more overlap), as I either have small-headed kids or they stretch their shirts too easily.
    A good pattern with a bit more pizzaz than a plain tee.
    Mama to Noah (Aug 03), Owen (Jun 06), and Rosa (Feb 11)

Come visit my blog!