User Tag List

Thread: Design 03 Short sleeved t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03 Short sleeved t-shirt

Size 34-52 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03 Short sleeved t-shirt

NOTES:

Definitely would heed the advice and do the poplin around the raw edge of the collar next time. I didn't, and my collars came out wonky and too big. Bleh.

Will add photos later.
    Faithful is He who calls you, who will also do it. ~1Thes. 5:24

Downloads
    Uploads

Ok--back with the promised photos:

These 3 tops are for Sky---much to my delight, she fits size 34 in all my Otto women's patterns, so that just doubled the worth of my magazines! Yeah!
    Faithful is He who calls you, who will also do it. ~1Thes. 5:24

Downloads
    Uploads

I love this pattern! I've finished two so far and have one on the machine right now. Can be done with knit or woven neckband. It is so nice to finally have clothes that really fit me.

Here is one I modified into long sleeves.
    SAHM to D 4-01 and Izzy 2-06.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ranger
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Ruby June

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

It is not drafted to be so loose and flowy at the hips -- I traced a larger size in that area. I think it fits well in the bust and sleeves, and I wish I had not made it quite so loose in the hips. I think following the pattern exactly would probably be perfect.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Made with long sleeves instead of short. I also made it smaller than I normally wear since I am in the process of losing a few pounds. Still tight in the bust but hopefully it will fit better after I finish losing the rest!

Kelly

Visit my blog at