User Tag List

Thread: Design 15 Knit dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 15 Knit dress

Size 74-116 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 15 Knit dress

I've made this dress many times - this one is a very lightweight jersey, sz 92 with lots of length added for my almost 3yo.

sz 92 with a few inches added in the length. This one was rib knit - you have to be careful and not stretch out the sleeves and armholes with this fabric (cut the binding shorter.)
    Last edited by Tammy(TX); 02-03-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 98. Super quick and easy to sew. Used FOE for binding the neck and arms.

Downloads
    Uploads

I had heard the pattern runs wide, so I did a width of 74 and a length of 92. Just right.

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Wish I'dve sized down in the width. I made 80cm and 110cm with SA. I ended up hacking about 3" of width on each dress. Will add length next time too. Would've been too short if I'dve done a regular hem instead of a rolled one.

Last edited by mommytomaddyharley; 06-12-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: sp
    Tera
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Mom to Madelyn, Harley, Emily and Samuel!

Downloads
    Uploads

A bit wide (as are most Otto baby knit dress patterns, IME), but also really short. The basics of the pattern are cute, though, and if you can gather with a serger it goes together really fast.

I also made the Otto 3/07 #10 knit shorts in a coordinate, and I think the dress is short enough the shorts are going to be worn it.
    Mama to Noah (Aug 03), Owen (Jun 06), and Rosa (Feb 11)

Come visit my blog!