User Tag List

Thread: Design 03 Pants with frills

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 03 Pants with frills

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 03 Pants with frills

Easy pattern with lots of opportunity to embellish!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

I found these to run really really low/short in the rise, especially problematic in a cloth diapered baby. I thought the first time I just didn't cut right or forget to add proper SA, but it happened in two separate sizes so I gave up eventually on this pattern, being too lazy to adjust. It is a very cute pattern though.

Downloads
    Uploads

These have a VERY short rise. They did not fit over cloth, and I am doubtful that they would fit over thin sposies. I had to add a waistband so they would fit over cloth. I did the typical elastic in a ring waistband that was basted closed before applying it to the pants.

I made these a little long since I made them in the summer for fall.
    Mel- mom to my two busy B's

My sewing blog-

My gluten-free blog-

Downloads
    Uploads

I made these in size 92cm. I did think the rise was low, but my dd wears underwear so it wasn't a huge problem. I made them lined, but left off the ribbon and "frills". These went together nicely and I like the look of them!

Downloads
    Uploads

Rise is extremely short for the width of the pants. These have an added 1.25" at the top so I had room to fold over the elastic for the waist.

, and