User Tag List

Thread: Design 34 Hooded sweater

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 34 Hooded sweater

Size 128-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 34 Hooded sweater

The whole while I was sewing this, I was thinking, "oh my gosh, this is cute!" The pattern is #34 from Otto 4/07. I added some length to the body while tracing, then added some more length while cutting. I think the fit as drafted would be a very short style. It looks darling on DD, but she wouldn't stop playing long enough for a picture.

Katie.
    ---my goalie girl---

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I agree, I've made this twice and it is very short, and it's 100% necessary to either lengthen the body and sleeves, or use VERY long ribbing (like, 9" ribbing that folds to 4.5").

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this for myself, copying someone else here who did that- can't remember who.

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

Downloads
    Uploads

Love this. I also added length to both the body and to the pocket, so it would come out as designed.

Sandra
    DH (Love of my Life)
    DD#1 (Allie, 8)
    DD#2 (Jenna, 5)
    My machines: Janome TB30, Juki Pearl MO-655 Serger, Brother 2340CV, Janome Memorycraft 350E

Downloads
    Uploads

I just added length to the ribbing as it did look short as shown. Seems to work out ok! I added a contrasting pocket!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

2 more! This time since dd outgrew the last one I made I added an inch or so to the bodice and 2 inches to the ribbing. It worked out perfect!

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

Wish I would have added length to this, but lesson learned. Still very cute and she will wear it! i will be making more here soon!!

Michelle
    Wife to Mark

Mommy to my Dramatic Rachael, Crazy Jared, and Sweet Emily!

Sew many ideas, sew little time!!