User Tag List

Thread: Design 19 Corduroy pants

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 19 Corduroy pants

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 19 Corduroy pants

I took some of the details from the bigger-girl's style of this pant and merged them onto the smaller size pieces. The pockets I made are different than the pattern is written. Also, the waists came out huge, so I had to add elastic to the back waists.

E's pair is plain brown cord. I used every scrap of the fabric I had, there wasn't two square inches left when I finished cutting. I faced the cuffs to make sure they wouldn't be too short, and they turned out just right. I also extended the button tab for a different look. Please excuse the navy serging, I don't have brown serger cones, and wasn't willing to change just for another mismatched color.

And here she is, wearing ner new cords with a shirt from last fall.
    Katie.
    ---my goalie girl---

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 19 Corduroy pants

But I think they came out cute! They're for my 7-year old. I used Otto 4/07, size 122, and I morphed the waist into a knit-covered-elastic. I used the cargo and back pockets from the bigger girls version on these. The red butterfly print is from JoAnn's, a light twill from their juvenile collection this fall. The floral is Chez Ami denim.

Here's a close up of the cargo pocket and gathered knees.

Here's a close up showing the back pockets and waist.
    Katie.
    ---my goalie girl---

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.