User Tag List

Thread: Design 18 Oliver pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 18 Oliver pants

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 18 Oliver pants

in 92cm, i didnt add SA for width and it fits perfect for my skinny 3 yo. the instruction said to cut 2 of side tab and fold it, but i think its wrong. i cut 4 of the side tabs, sew them right side together, turned and topstitched which is how its pictured. also i didnt add the 2 buttons at the pocket since he wont be able to use the pockets and b/c i stitch the front facing as close as i can get to the pocket inner piece, i didnt find there's any issue with his boxers showing etc.

i personally find the elastic tab at the back to be redundant, maybe works better on an older child but for a young child, def more for looks so i will skip this the next time. also i didnt bother to stitch buttons for the shoulder straps but rather just measured it on him and stitch the straps to the front panel, he didnt have any difficulty to put it on or take the overalls off.

Last edited by northernmama; 02-20-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

made these a ong time ago.

they do run wide.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

Made for Levi's 6th birthday party.
    I modified the pattern to make it into knickerbockers. I simply cut off the bottom of the pattern where I wanted the band to start, and gathered the bottom and sewed on the band. Very easy. I also skipped some of the buttons. The shirt is another ottobre pattern.
    Last edited by refibered; 07-27-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: remove blog link
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop