User Tag List

Thread: Design 16 Betty pinafore dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 16 Betty pinafore dress

Size 98-146 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 16 Betty pinafore dress

-made with Sandi Henderson Ginger Breeze Lei woven cotton
    -sewn in 98cm, pattern is easy.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by northernmama View Post
    -made with Sandi Henderson Ginger Breeze Lei woven cotton
    -sewn in 98cm, pattern is easy.

So cute! I've looked at this one several times but the lining intimadates me. Did you do a lining?
    Tami,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    to Mallory (3/04) and Sam (2/07)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ImaT View Post
    So cute! I've looked at this one several times but the lining intimadates me. Did you do a lining?
    no, i didnt do lining for this one but i've one traced out ready to be cut/sewn during stash game for a friend's kid that i intend to line..a spring/winter dress.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I got scared off by the full lining (with pleats!) on this one, so it's nice to see that it's possible unlined. Really cute!

, and