User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 Little Ghost fleece jacket

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 Little Ghost fleece jacket

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Little Ghost fleece jacket

Aldous' first jacket! I had the idea to make lined jackets for both boys and came to SM for advice and suggestions, of course. The ghost jacket was suggested as a jumping off point. Since I had already decided to do this gold with ooga lining, I was SO excited to see an ooga-like applique pattern included!! WOOT!!
    I used coodinating ooga imprinted snaps, too, from KAMsnaps.com. It was pretty easy, I think, and the instructions were easy to follow. Only a few patterns pieces for this, too.

This is the softest and cosiest jacket EVER and Aldous gets so many compliments on it.
    Jacki, wife to Doug, SAHM to three girls, two boys.
    aldousmom on Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Fleece lined with french stretch terry. Very few pattern pieces, easy to make. Raglan sleeves which are easier to set than the conventional sleeves.

, and

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 92cm, red fleece with fire engine knit lining.