User Tag List

Thread: Design 30 Multipocket long shorts

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 30 Multipocket long shorts

Size 98-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 30 Multipocket long shorts

As you can see, my guy is super skinny, and he is very tall for his age as well. Sewing for him is a challenge. He is 6 and wears 8 for length in RTW but has the adj waist as tight as can be and they still are too loose. I made 116 (could have done 110) for width and 128 for length, then chopped off most of the length because he didnt want "capris".

I also didnt have a zipper, neither did walmart so I did a half faux fly. I sewed the fly most the way up, to the bottom of the yoke, so if he actually needed to unbutton them he could with some extra opening room. Also made the back waistband with buttonhole elastic so his less-skinny brother could wear these in two yrs

~Andrea~
    SAHM to Emma Grae 9/9/02, Michael Oscar III 8/2/04, Bevin Mathew 5/30/06, Killian Parker 7/5/08, Piper Maley 8/30/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.