User Tag List

Thread: Design 11 Summer short sweatpants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 11 Summer short sweatpants

Size 98-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 11 Summer short sweatpants

Love these. May try and size them up for ds since he is at the top of the size. These were the first pair, he has several others now.

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quick, easy pattern.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quick, cute, comfy pattern to sew up but they seem soooo wide?

Here's a few for DD but I have some cut out for DS also, love patterns that can work for both:

Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

Tonya's DD: Hope this is something she would like! ~Not pink!! See the sea shells on the shorts!
    ~Marilyn~

~~Maui 2011~~

Downloads
    Uploads

I made two pairs of these, both in size 98cm. They literally fell off my dd when I put them on her. She is *tiny*, but normally a 3T will set on her hips even though it doesn't "fit" her. I would definitely double check your child's measurements versus the pattern pieces and size up or down accordingly. I didn't do the strip down the side seam instead I just topstitched the SA. I did reverse coverstitching on the pocket and a contrasting pocket lining. These went together quickly and I like the pattern a lot!

Downloads
    Uploads

FAST to sew and like the look. DS loves how comfy these are.