User Tag List

Thread: Design 07 Aqua shorts

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 07 Aqua shorts

Size 62-98 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 07 Aqua shorts

Good short pattern. They might run a little wide. I made them without the pockets for swim trunks too.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

My son lives in these shorts! I am not sure if they run wide - he is in the 75-90% and it is a great fit for him.

Kate - SAHM to 3 beautiful children - 1 girl & 2 boys

Princess Dress Pattern on sale NOW! (click on the banner above)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ktlady View Post
    My son lives in these shorts! I am not sure if they run wide - he is in the 75-90% and it is a great fit for him.
    My son is very small, not even on the chart, so that is probably why they seemed a little wide. We still loved them though.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009

Downloads
    Uploads

Made these as shorts (not a great picture) and also lengthened to pants. They were a great fit on my DS, but he's kind of stocky! The pattern went together great.

Pants in corduroy:

Back view of pants:

Laura

Downloads
    Uploads

Made these shorts in size 92 for DS they are a perfect fit and super cute! I'm going to be making more of these, and making some pants as well!

Misty
    Mama to Savana Banana(9) an Benny Bean (5)

Downloads
    Uploads

I widened the yoke because I kept having trouble with the smaller sizes not having enough room for the elastic casing. Probably made it a little too wide.

Last edited by caseyj; 04-22-2011 at 03:30 PM.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

And modelled

I love this wee shorts pattern.

Downloads
    Uploads

Lengthened to pants <3 this pattern

Misty
    Mama to Savana Banana(9) an Benny Bean (5)