User Tag List

Thread: Design 04 Two-in-one dress

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 04 Two-in-one dress

Size 62-86 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 04 Two-in-one dress

It runs pretty wide, but fit so sweetly!
    Julianne, mama to two beautiful girls, teacher, and designer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

It is cute but b/c of the woven its hard to get on. I made this one for my niece.

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this in a size 68cm for my DD. Here are a couple of pics, I love this pattern and have so many lovely comments on this dress.

Downloads
    Uploads

sews up easily but topstitching the bodice in the small sizes is a bit tricky. I like the elastic straps. I left off the second skirt because I found it too bulky in quilting cotton for a baby but in voile it would be OK. I couldn't read the instructions (my magazine is in dutch) so my order and methods of sewing it up are probably different then intended.

Jess - Part time K teacher and full time Mom to 2 beautiful girls and one handsome boy, living on a dairy farm with the man of my dreams!

my sewing blog

Downloads
    Uploads

Runs very wide. I made just the top layer with added length as a dress in the size 86. It fits my 4 year old.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this in a knit, and changed the attached panty. I detailed what I did in this SNS thread:
    http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthr...99#post1886499