User Tag List

Thread: Design 01 Turtle baby romper

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 01 Turtle baby romper

Size 56-86 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Turtle baby romper

I love this romper because it is a little different. I added snaps rather than ties to the inside.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This romper was my favorite until Fishsticks came out with hers. You could adapt this pattern easily not to cross-over (which is the part I don't like as much).

I made quite a few of them though and they all fit great!

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

Downloads
    Uploads

I too did snaps on the inside instead of ties. I attached a piece of twill tape into the side seam to form a little bit of an extension and attached a snap to it and then a snap to the edge of the underlap. On the one below I didn't do the twill tape and just put snaps on the front for the underlap. I always forget how long this takes because of all the binding and snaps. It comes out very nice but make PLENTY of binding or have plenty of FOE and snaps on hand.

Last edited by TanyaMT; 06-18-2012 at 12:08 PM.