User Tag List

Thread: Design 25 Pekka t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 25 Pekka t-shirt

Size 92-128 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 25 Pekka t-shirt

If I remember correctly, this pattern ran a bit narrow.

Maria, loving navy wife, mom to growing preemie ds (11/04), a hurricane in disguise dd (8/09) and bonus ds (11/12).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

My son's Pekka tee is shown in this sns: http://www.sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=138376

It's the black and yellow top.

As previously mentioned, it runs more narrow than most of the otto tops, but I found it the perfect fit for my slim boy who normally swims in tees.

The instructions are clear and easy. I wouldn't change anything and will be making many more of these tops.

My Blog:

Kelley Homeschooling mama to Jennah - 14, Gavin - 13, Braden - 11, Mariah - 9, and Carter - 8.
    Check out this page with awesome info on notebooking for homeschoolers!

Downloads
    Uploads

in true 98cm, AWESOME slim fitting tshirt, i see myself making a dozen more for ds.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

4/08 Pekka double sleeve tees. This is a nice slim fitting pattern.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

Great slim fitting pattern! I made the 92 cm and skipped the long sleeve portion for my September baby's birthday shirt. I didn't look at the instructions as it is a basic knit shirt. I plan to make more with the long sleeve option!

The long sleeve option looks just as nice and goes together really well. I like that the long sleeves are an actual sleeve. Trace one pattern and you get a long or short sleeve version and a layered sleeve. Very useful for boys wardrobe options! I used a combination of blue thermal knit and yellow interlock for my sons 116 cm size shirt. Its a nice slim fit on him and he loves it!

Last edited by LAB; 11-06-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    Laura

Christine 1/5/2002, Nicole 5/13/2003,
    Everett 4/24/2009, Alister 9/3/2010
    Moira and Giselle 10/24/2013!