User Tag List

Thread: Design 06 Dolly dress from jersey or corduroy

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 06 Dolly dress from jersey or corduroy

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 06 Dolly dress from jersey or corduroy

I made this from neither jersey, nor corduroy, but here it is, nonetheless.
    Size 80, for my granddaughter, Audrey. This was super easy to sew, went together quickly w/o instructions (my daughter was sewing the same dress in a corduroy at her house and needed to take the book...LOL!!). I wish I had a pic of the back. My zip looked great. I happened to have a zip in my vintage stash that was the same dark red as the trim. It was a neckline zip, too, with a "pretty" pull.

I made the yoke from a coordinate, trimmed the yoke in piping from another coordinate, and added a big snowflake button.

Modeled with her uncles. I made a pair of bloomers to go under it from the same fabric as the piping.
    Jacki, wife to Doug, SAHM to three girls, two boys.
    aldousmom on Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads

Oh my, that is gorgeous!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , and

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this is interlock and will not be making this again. Its cute but WAY wide! The shoulders are fine but pit down.. yikes! Like I said, the shoulder seam sits where it should but if I stand baby up and hold out her arms the pit is at her elbows.
    ~Andrea~
    SAHM to Emma Grae 9/9/02, Michael Oscar III 8/2/04, Bevin Mathew 5/30/06, Killian Parker 7/5/08, Piper Maley 8/30/10