User Tag List

Thread: Design 36 Sarita jeans

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 36 Sarita jeans

Size 128-170 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 36 Sarita jeans

Sarita by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

Sarita by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

Back View of Sarita jeans by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

I made these back in 2009 (my first real pants/jeans!) I had cut out a 140 but ended up taking 3 inches out of the hips/waist in order to get a good fit on her. I used a lighter weight denim.

She was happy with these until they got too short. I'm planning on pulling the pattern out again and making her another pair...the 140 should fit fine now with out any adjustments other than length.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Cindy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 36 Sarita jeans

DSCN5029 by beach_mom_3, on Flickr

Size 140 with added length for my daughter who is 5' 4" tall. I did the back center seam above the yoke with a wider seam allowance to take care of a slight gaping problem. I used a black medium weight denim that had a little stretch to it. I chose not to do any contrast topstitching or do the patch/embroidery on the rear pockets as I was in a hurry to finish them. I really like this pattern!

Cindy