User Tag List

Thread: Design 21 Taku linen pants

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 21 Taku linen pants

Size 92-122 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 21 Taku linen pants

Forgot to add SA, but they're perfect width for my skinny guy. Pockets seem a bit low; I double checked the placement after sewing and they are correct. I think next time I make these I’ll raise each one 1/2 - 1 inch. (my model was dancing; sorry the pics aren’t the best quality.)

The boys needed shorts. In this issue there is one pants pattern with 3 variations. I used just the basic pattern and shortened the inseam to 5 inches. I’m posting the review in the “Taku” spot since I did some pants already. Really it could go in any of the 3 pants pattern areas since they are the same shell. The fit is great. I sewed it without added SA since the pants fit well that way.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made them without the pockets, and added a drawstring. A great basic pattern, great fit, and easy to modify endlessly.

(The shirts in this picture are Oliver + S sailboat tops)
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is my most used pattern ever. I love these pants. Here, I shortened them to make them bermuda length. And I used the appliques from Otto 3/11 #25. I also frequently add a faux fly.

Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

This is my favorite basic pants pattern ever!

I've made it at least 5-6 times for my ds, its a nice fit on him (he is in size 98 and very slim).

Its a good base pattern to modify with the various pocket options, or even to make plain (I've used it for costumes, pj's, cropped for shorts). Its one I keep going back to.
    ____________________ ____________________ _____________

<<< My shop for custom kids clothes, The Little Sewing Shop