User Tag List

Thread: Design 05 Muksis jersey tunic and top

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 05 Muksis jersey tunic and top

Size 62-92 cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 05 Muksis jersey tunic and top

To me it seems like the top runs really big, and the neck opening was much too big, but it is possible I did not overlap it enough.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

in 80cm, i think its a great fit for ds but i think in future for me, lapped tee (at least the ribbing) should be sewn with c/l. mine was with rib knit and after the while, the neckline was saggy.

the girl version
    Last edited by northernmama; 01-20-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I really like both the boy and girl versions of this. Agree about c/l for the neckline. The design mean it fits forever too!

Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

For DS2 later this fall. These are about a sz 62. The red CA interlock wasn't stretchy enough so I had to enlarge those pieces. This was the first time for me to try the "Otto" binding. (On the neckline.) I added a band to the shirt tail instead of doing the binding as directed. Thanks for looking!

~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

This is my first attempt sewing with thermal. The bindings are a bit wonky.
    ~Jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

Size 62.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

Downloads
    Uploads

this pattern is really fun and easy to whip up! i can see where others thought the neck was a bit on the wide side. i might tighten it up a bit on the next one. made with the hupsis pants from the same issue.
    davi

~time out of mind

mama to sadie fay(6/14/06) and mira isis(4/13/09)

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

These are both from Otto 1-09. Muksis and hupsis. Both size 80 in width. The shirt is 86 in length, the pants are 92 in length with a bit of the rise cut off.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

The smallest size!! With an applique on the front. On these I did overlap the front a little more than called for, but they still look large in the pics....

Kelly

Visit my blog at