User Tag List

Thread: Design 24 Jungle t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 24 Jungle t-shirt

Size 98-134cm

Post your pictures and notes about this pattern here!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 24 Jungle t-shirt

Cute details on this T-shirt. Went together fine. I wasn't happy with how all my top-stitching turned out using stretchy ribknit, but that was my fault, not the patterns! It does instruct you to topstitch almost all seams.

Laura

Downloads
    Uploads

Middle DS's is the Jungle shirt from 03/09 - I left off the contrast bands on the bottom of the sleeves and added a couple inches in the length. The stripe fabric is a super stretchy knit and the contrast is a firm interlock. He really likes this shirt and wears it a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads

I can't remember what size this is -- 110, I think. It seems a little wide at the neckline for my boy. I think I might do ribbing instead of binding next time I make it.

I thought with a print, it looked a little PJ-ish, so I added a plain blue band in the center.

I will definitely make it again. I love the contrast bands on the sleeves.
    Jenn
    ~ full time working mom to a 7 yo dd, 9 yo ds, 11 yo ds, and 12 yo dd -- with a homeschooling dh!

I (used to) blog at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

by
    , on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads

I attempted to put this together w/o looking at the directions, so messed up the sleeves, and had to modify them. I will do it in the right way next time, but it works this way.

The patchy-ness of the sleeves is just enough to incorporate some prints that DS likes but that are not suited to large areas or whole garments. I also did the neckline with ribbing, as i wanted to see more of the stripes (and I do think it would have been too wide other wise). I made size 104.

This will likely become a staple tee in our pattern collection for DS.
    Rochelle - mama to Finn, Ben, Josh & Cate

Downloads
    Uploads

This is hands down my favorite shirt for DS. the fit is great, it's fun, and a great way to use up scraps.

Sewing, running, and yoga loving mom DS#1 (6) , DD (5), and DS#2 (3).

Downloads
    Uploads

The neck hole size seemed fine in size 104.
    This is definitely a boxy, looser fit shirt. Cute, though.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog: