Thread: Design 16 Annamaria tunic

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 16 Annamaria tunic

Size 92-128

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 16 Annamaria tunic

This didn't look "simple" but it didn't look like I'd have a major problem; it's been years since used a invisible zipper, so I decided to do a placket and snap, but not before I had sewn and topstitched the facings. So now I have a malfunctioning snap and don't know what in the world I'm going to do with it. I would just trash-can it except it's very expensive and beautiful Chez Ami fabric! Anyway, if you plan to make this, think through your plan for the back closure before you start sewing! It is a beautiful outfit, truly!

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 16 Annamaria tunic

I made the Annamaria. The only trouble I had with it was the interfacing on the neckband piece. I could not get the fabric to stretch and move to sew the layers together. I ended up recutting a piece without interfacing and it worked beautifully. next time though I would cut two neckband pieces for hte front and back so that it is lined and skip the interfacing as I did this time. I think it would look cute with snaps all the way down the back.

Lisa
    Mom to Olivia (9) and Ethan (8)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.