Thread: Design 11 Rock Me baby jeans

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 11 Rock Me baby jeans

Size 62-92

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 11 Rock Me baby jeans

Detailed pattern that goes together really well. I think the legs are a little too narrow, and would widen them if I make the pattern again. The pattern calls for stretch denim, and I wish I would have made them from stretch denim.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

in 80cm, i thought the tapered look was great on DS since he is on the skinny side but as he moved on to 86cm, its not as "cute' anymore. construction is easy and i think i would also make it straight cut the next time around.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made these again, and added a 1/4 inch to each side seam at the bottom tapering to nothing at mid leg. This adds an inch to the width at the hem which I like much better. The pants seem to run short, so, if you child isn't short like mine, you might want to add length (I need to add length for my little guy too). Next time I will make the back pockets a little bigger since they seem small to me. ETA: I think these run a bit small, so I make a size bigger than my ds needs.

Last edited by ericaeli; 08-11-2011 at 11:32 AM.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009