Thread: Design 09 Sign t-shirt

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 09 Sign t-shirt

Size 62-92

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 09 Sign t-shirt

I found that this shirt ran really large, or at least mine did. I made a 74 for my 16 month old son, and he is swimming in it. The length is not really as long as my picture since I added a second hem on the bottom and sleeves which made the shirt much longer. I did not really like the narrow neck band on this shirt much either. If I were to make this shirt again, I would make it a little smaller, and I would put a wider neck band on it.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

i really dislike this pattern, it was HUGE on my ds who usually wears a 92cm with no SA. i modified this to look like the antonia but i think he might only be able to wear this next year. and like erica, i dislike the narrow ribbing on the neck. i might make an 80cm with added length next time around.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made this when I was pregnant with my son in a size 62. It is HUGE! It fit my 16 month old (at the time) daughter just right. It now fits him pretty well, and he's normally in 80 now. I much prefer the t-shirt patterns in 3-08.
    Mama to Zola ('07) and Felix('09)
    My sewing blog:

Downloads
    Uploads

I should have read your reviews. My boys wear Ottobre 92 usually. The 92s were big in this pattern and the 86s are too! Good thing I’m doing my “muslin” with pj fabrics. PJs are ok to wear, even if too big.

Downloads
    Uploads

Huge!!! I modified this into a dress for my girlie. I made a 68 for my 95 percentile 7 month old. It is super wide, it'll be a cute tunic when she is two.

~Andrea~
    SAHM to Emma Grae 9/9/02, Michael Oscar III 8/2/04, Bevin Mathew 5/30/06, Killian Parker 7/5/08, Piper Maley 8/30/10