Thread: Design 04 Hermoine sunhat

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 04 Hermoine sunhat

Size (head circumference) 42-52cm

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 04 Hermoine sunhat

in 50cm and i made it reversible..easy and cute! will definitely make more for this summer.

mom to a 12 years old girly girl and a 10 years old smarty pants little man.

All typos are hereby blamed on my iPad.

Downloads
    Uploads

I made several of these for my ds last summer, and will definitely make the again. I added a snapping strap to keep it on ds's head which worked out really well

I made a modified version with a wider brim in the front and longer in the back (to cover the neck). Explaination of how I modified it here http://sewingmamas.com/b/showthread.php?t=133214
    Last edited by ericaeli; 06-05-2010 at 03:32 PM.
    Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

This hat is my "muslin" and I'll do more exciting fabrics next. It fits well and I'll be making several more. This one is old jeans and some cotton woven (fishing net print? from JA).