Thread: Design 01 Cecile jersey blouse

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 01 Cecile jersey blouse

Size 62-92

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 01 Cecile jersey blouse

This blouse runs short, and the neckline binding piece was too long, so the neck was a little gappy in the front.

Erica mama to ds 1/2009
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

In 74 for my niece. It looks short to me too, but she hasn't tried it on since its super cold out right now. The shorts are #2. My binding was gappy too, but I thought it was because of my shirring job.

Downloads
    Uploads

#1 otto 3/09 "Cecile" Jersey Blouse

Love this! The neckline is a bit small but I think I just pushed to much fabric into the binding when sewing it on. The stripes on white are Euro from Ro (RTA), thanks!

I put the binding on using my binding attachment with my coverstitch and didn't use the pattern piece they supplied. That must be why I didn't have the trouble other mamas did.

I did think that it looked short so I added 1" to the length before cutting it out.

Rebecca, Mom to Cai (07/05),Jonah (04/07), Shiloh (01/09)and wife to Sheldon (05/03).