Thread: Design 31 Butterfly corduroys

Downloads
    Uploads

Design 31 Butterfly corduroys

Size 116-140

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: Design 31 Butterfly corduroys

Prompted by the request for skinny fitting pants I came to look for my post on these pants. I was sure I had put them in the Otto forum but I guess not. I know I showed them during SG. Anyways, these cords fit my DD really well. They are a super slim long legged pattern which works great for my skinny tall DD. This is the best pic I could find on my work computer.

Pair 2

Last edited by kellybelly77; 03-15-2010 at 09:20 AM. Reason: fixing pic size

Downloads
    Uploads

Another pair of these pants. I keep going back to them because they fit really well! These are made from a pair of my work slacks that were too short for me.

I know I have tall kids, but I do have to add length when I make these, usually just to the next size.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

Another pair! These fit so well and my dd needs several pairs of pants, I just keep going back to the same pattern. These are faux fly as well.

Kelly

Visit my blog at

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

And another one! Or 2. Seriously, these pants fit my kids extremely well! I will be sad when they outgrow them. These are 134, so we only have one size left. Boo!

Kelly

Visit my blog at